Friday, February 13, 2009

Joining the iPod revolution....

So it's been awhile since I've been on here and I don't really have anything interesting to say. In fact, I was just reading some of my friend's blogs and I am a little jealous. :)

I'm at home today because apparently winter has returned to Omaha. Don't get me wrong - I love snow days - but couldn't spring come just a little sooner than normal? I guess it gives me an excuse to play with my iPod. I recently joined the Apple family and I have to admit, I'm enjoying it. I resisted for as long as I could and finally caved. I has come in handy quite a few times in the few weeks I've had it so I'm not complaining.

So, normally this is the part where I'd say "I hereby promise to be a more diligent blogger." Yeah, don't hold your breath. :)

No comments: